Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Stuff Needs a Seat Too

I didn't post yesterday because my camera wouldn't transfer my pictures to my computer. The IR link was not working and I didn't have time to reboot Windows.



My bus ride was pretty good. I sat down in one of the first empty seats because I figure that's my strategy for now; if I have to share a seat with someone then I might as well sit near the front so I can get off first :) One lady looked around to see if the bus was full probably because I hadn't migrated to the back. Her stuff was on the seat next to her and she appeared to think she should move her stuff if there weren't any other seats.


Another lady took a phone call; something that is sometimes a little annoying when you travel with a crowd of people. Some are respectful of others and talk quietly or not at all and others talk for many minutes at high volume. I wonder if they think it's their own private vehicle and they're by themselves.

This morning's bus trip was uneventful and I enjoyed catching the bus at my usual park-n-ride. It sure is nice getting to work in a decent amount of time. It matches driving or about as quick as I could drive it in.

No comments: