Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Protect the Gerbils!



I have thought about posting on this before, but this morning made me think about it more. When I took the bus this morning a person in a wheelchair was buckled into the bus. Right after that the bus driver seated himself and fastened his seat belt. I wonder when the Federal Government will make laws about buses having seat belts for passengers. Will this be before or after we lose a few passengers? Probably not.

My bus was slow this morning. I think the bus needed to have it's gerbils wakened as those gerbils were definitely sleeping this morning. I'll even bet those gerbils had seat belts on.

It was another new driver this morning as well. I wonder when they'll get a driver that is a little more permanent. Anyway, not my favorite day on the bus. It took more than an hour to get to work this morning (7:10 - 8:20).

No comments: