Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Would Have Been Late

So, I was sort of planning on catching the 62 this morning and then transferring to the 327 on 6200 South. Well, I think I'm glad that I was running a little late and decided to drive to the park-and-ride instead. Generally I'm behind the 62 but this morning I was well ahead of it as I passed stop after stop along 6200 south with people waiting for their beloved transportation to arrive.

I have never been impressed with UTA punctuality. Generally they aren't really that bad, but sometimes you'll just get buses that don't show up, or buses that are 10-20 minutes late. I called a couple times and I was simply told that they are in normal operating conditions if they are up to 30 minutes late. I can almost get anywhere in the valley in 30 minutes. Why would I wait for a bus? Because most of they time they work out ok and I don't have to drive.

No comments: