Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bring in the Old


So, after driving to work the past two days, I've decided to try and take the bus more largely because I pay for a pass at work and because I am trying to save how much gas I use. I am back to using the 327 and driving to a park-and-ride to catch it. The difference between catching my bus at the park-and-ride or just catching the bus near my house is about 10 minutes difference. Even though I left my house about 8 minutes later than if I were to catch the bus near my house, the 356 ended up right in front of us as we entered downtown. So, it was quicker to go to the park-and-ride.

Tomorrow I want to try the 62 and catch the 327 at a park-and-ride, although it's more like a transfer since I won't be parking. I will then take the 356 home since it seems to do much better in the afternoon. I might just wait until 5600 West is not under construction until I take the 356 again.

No comments: