Saturday, September 29, 2007

So Hot!


It was sooo hot in our little bus on the way home. Apparently it was the same bus yesterday as well but luckily I wasn't on it. Isn't my life so hard? Here's a few shots from my bus ride.

It looks like 5600 West is still under construction and the giant sign that says "Expect major delays" isn't a good sign for a quick bus ride to or from work. I might just take my favorite park-and-ride bus the 327 until the construction signs come down.

The road looks like it will be really nice... I can sense the cars trapped in their single lanes just wishing for the double lane efficiency that awaits them.

And I took a picture of my laptop doing things while I was being driven to my house. It sure is a nice thing being able to program/read/(fill in your favorite hobby) on the bus while I don't have to worry much about what the bus is doing or where it's going (not always the case, but I like to simplify things). I'll have to see if I can capture a picture of a lady who trims, polishes and gives herself pedicure and manicures on the bus. Disgusting.

No comments: